Specimen drop off:
Specimen delivery access is off of Garrod Rd.
John E. Thurman, Jr. Lab
620 W. Health Sciences Dr.
Davis, CA 95616
P.O. Box 1770
Davis, CA 95617
Billing inquiries only:
Located on the University of California, Davis campus, the Davis laboratory provides livestock, equine and avian necropsy, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, electron microscopy, toxicology, serology, microbiology and virology testing on site. Specialty services for equine performance chemistry and pharmacology are also located at our Davis facility.
CAHFS Davis offers:
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists board certified diagnosticians
- American College of Veterinary Microbiologists board certified microbiologist
- American Board of Veterinary Toxicology board certified toxicologist
- Experts in poultry/avian, horse, cattle, pig, llama, alpaca, sheep, goat, exotics and wildlife diseases
- Foreign animal disease trained diagnosticians on site
- Comprehensive reports which include gross examination, histopathology and testing in other disciplines as needed
- National Poultry Improvement Plan approved site for Salmonella, Mycoplasma and Avian Influenza testing